HANDWOVEN CABUYA PURSE - PINK & PURPLE TONES
Our Handwoven Cabuya Purse is the epitome of boho chic and truly unique wearable art. These purses are beautifully handwoven with Cabuya fiber, a cactus fiber native to Ecuador. Cabuya fibers have been used for centuries to make rope, "shigra" bags and other handwoven pieces and this handweaving tradition is part of our rich cultural heritage. Not only will you look incredibly stylish, but you will also be sporting a purse that has a rich history. Pair it with jeans for a casual day look or at night for an on point look!
- Showcases traditional Ecuadorian handweaving techniques with a contemporary, boho chic design.
- Materials: Cabuya fiber and handloomed textiles.
- Secure inner zipper pocket and outer magnetic closure.
- Approximately 34cm L x 22cm W x 13cm (middle).
- 100% handcrafted by talented artisans in Ecuador.
- It makes you look really, really good.